TOYO KITCHEN STYLE Co.,Ltd (hereafter referred to as the "Company") recognizes the importance of personal information, and manages personal information obtained from customers adequately and safely to establish a reliable relationship between customers.
1. Measures taken on privacy protection
- (1) All executives and employees at the Company will comply with the laws and rules that apply to privacy protection.
- (2) The Company appoints a management supervisor who has the authority and responsibility of managing the framework for privacy protection.
- (3) The Company will appoint a auditor and conduct audits. The Company will make efforts for continuously improving the privacy protection framework by revising in-house regulations and management according to the audit results.
- (4) The Company provides training to executives and employees to raise the awareness on the importance of protecting personal information.
2. Handling of personal information
- (1) The Company will only collect minimum personal information necessary, specify the purpose of use at the time of collection, and use the information only for the purpose specified.
- (2) The Company will strive to prevent loss, manipulation, destruction and leakage of personal information by implementing safety measures. In case a problem arises, the Company will promptly and adequately respond to resolve the issue.
- (3) The Company will promptly respond to requests for disclosure, correction and deletion of personal information or inquires regarding the handling of such information within a reasonable time and range.
TOYO KITCHEN STYLE Co.,Ltd
President Takao Watanabe
The Company's personal information of customers is defined as information collected through the Company website, requests for brochure, questionnaires and quotations at studios (showrooms), Internet services and loyalty cards etc.
- 1. Personal information is information that identifies a person, including names, address, gender and date of birth.
- 2. The Company will not use personal information obtained from customers beyond the following purposes.
- (1) To provide customers with information and materials on campaigns and products by post or e-mail.
- (2) To contact customers in response of complaints, requests and maintenances, etc.
- 3. The Company entrusts personal information for direct mail and invitation delivery to a third party for the purposes specified above. Accordingly, the Company may disclose a minimum personal information of customers necessary to the consignee. However, the safety of personal information will be ensured by executing a confidentiality agreement with the consignee and by implementing adequate and rational management.
- 4. The Company will only collect personal information necessary for the improvement of services provided to customers.
- 5. The Company is not reliable for personal information collected on third-party (entity or individual) websites that are linked to the Company website.
- 6. The Company will respond to requests for disclosure, correction and deletion of personal information or inquires regarding the handling of personal information from the owner of such information within a reasonable time and range.
- 7. For inquiries regarding personal information, contact the following address by either post or e-mail.
User Support Center, TOYO KITCHEN STYLE Co.,Ltd
3-16-3 Minamiaoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0062
Inquiry by e-mail